Attending STARWEST 2000 provides members of the press with
valuable resources to learn about software testing and quality assurance.
If your audiences are interested in software quality or testing issues,
you will benefit from attending STARWEST 2000.
STARWEST 2000 offers you the opportunities to:
- Meet with international software testing and quality experts.
- View demonstrations of the latest advances in software testing and
test automation in the Testing EXPO.
- Attend the same tutorials and featured sessions as your potential
Press passes are offered to contributing writers who have the required
credentials and who will be writing about an SQE conference
event. All press personnel must be pre-qualified and pre-registered.
of materials cannot be guaranteed for walk-on members of the media.
Because we incur considerable costs on a press
delegate's behalf, we request that any cancellation of a press
registration is given at least five (5) days in advance.
- A press pass admits working media - free of charge - to all
exhibits, keynotes, conference sessions, lunches, special events, and
- Working press also receive a conference book bag and a copy of the
conference proceedings on CD-ROM.
To apply for a press pass for STARWEST 2000, please contact SQE
Public Relations at (904) 278-0707 or visit our press
room. Basic information is also available in our media